buy orlistat without a prescription in the united states 1. Keep Your Whites Their Whitest
* Soak in a solution of 4 litres water and 180g bicarbonate of soda.
* Soak in hot water in which you’ve dissolved 5 aspirin tablets (325 mg each). Add 240 ml white vinegar to the washing machine’s rinse cycle.
buy provigil online south africa 2. Get Blacker Blacks, Darker Darks
While faded and distressed-looking garments are the rage for some age groups, you may prefer not to look as if the last time you went clothes-shopping was 1998. Here are some tips for keeping black and dark-coloured wardrobe items looking like new.
• For blacks, add 2 cups brewed coffee or tea to the rinse cycle.
• For dark colors like navy blue or plum, add 1 cup table salt to the rinse cycle.
• For denim that will be slow to fade, soak jeans in salt water or a 50/50 solution of water and white vinegar before the first wash. Turn the jeans inside out before putting them in the machine and turn the temperature setting to cold.
3. Get Rid of Odours
Know that “new” smell of dye or chemicals that comes with just-bought sheets or shirts? Have a teenager who thinks nothing of leaving sweaty clothes in a locker or gym bag for weeks on end? Worse, ever have a run-in with a skunk? Grab two old deodorizer standbys. First, add ½ cup cheapest prices for nicotinell 1mg lozenges baking soda to 1 gallon (3.78 litres) water and presoak any smelly washable items for about 2 hours. Then, as you machine-wash them, add ½ cup white vinegar to the rinse cycle.